The Little Green Men Were Right: It's Time to Take a Stand For the New Universe of Work
A weekend course in using your true voice to lead the charge into a better world.
It can be so frustrating to have a great idea but feel like you have
no where to go with it. Current work environments are are filled with obstacles that stand in the way of you realizing your vision and improving work experiences.
This course is for business leaders who hope to
influence things and contribute to a world that truly works for
everyone, but you're not sure about what to say and how to start,
especially given how crazy things are in the world.
This course is for business leaders who are...
- Tired of the excuses, denial, and blame that’s happening.
- Feeling pressure to change but want to be sure you're part of the solution.
- Sensing that your authentic truth matters but you're confused about how it can help.
- Willing to take a deep look at why things are the way they are.
- Relishing the thought of fresh new steps that feel right and good to your integrity.
You’ll emerge at the end of this course with clarity about 1) why things are so difficult at work and 2) what your next steps will be to cut through the shit and finally bring your vision to life.
Obstacles ~ in uncommon times
Require uncommon perspectives
We're seeing people face common difficulties but the tenor is changing. Many people have just had enough. They're not willing to tolerate the shit show any more and they want to be sure that what they do next contributes to a better situation around them and in the world.
Common difficulties include:
- Not enough time or money
- People around you are not valuing you, or really understanding you
- You're not included in decision making, even as a leader
- The main solution is to work harder, and you're maxed out
- You're pushing for the hard conversations to create equity and real collaboration, and they're not getting any where
- You have great ideas, but you're running out of energy, running out of tolerance
You KNOW you want to contribute to a greater purpose - but you don't want to fight any more.This free course will show you WHY these obstacles are happening and WHAT you can do next.
Discover New Perspectives!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Your Course Guides
Karen Tax is a consultant and author who coaches people to discover their brilliance so they can be happy, influential, AND their authentic best at work. She specializes in creating results without sacrifice or compromise, where everyone wins, and workplaces where both meaning and profit matter.
Karen has a B.S. in Computer Science and a M.S. in Organization Development. She is the author of the Passion, Authenticity & Leadership @ Workbook and creator of the Leadership and Career Essentials online learning programs.
Marcy Criner is an artist, educator, and storyteller. She takes ideas and finds them an incredible home (and maybe a flower garden too) on the page. She specializes in blank page syndrome. When words run to the south of France, she always grabs a baguette and lures them back.
Marcy has a B.A. in Education and a M.A. in Educational Leadership. She is often found hanging out with horses or teaching her signature online course, Gravitational Storytelling .